The University of Barcelona, via the Bioethics & Law Observatory, is opening a call for papers on Legal, political and ethical implications of Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Internet of Things. Contributions can be submitted until December 1st 2018.
Submissions are accepted on all areas related to these topics, including, but not limited to, any of the following issues:
– The concept of person, robot, and cyborg
– Minors, robotics and the Internet – Impact on people’s freedom and privacy
– Automated decision making and algorithms
– Lovotics, person-to-person or person-to-robot affective development
– Security and cyber-security
– Assistive Technologies and Domotics
– Digital currency or cryptocurrency (Blockchain)
– The role of Big Data in GDPR, digital bias, and discrimination
Papers will be published in the Journal Revista de Bioética y Derecho, and the deadline is December, 1st. The journal will accept original works written in Spanish, Catalan, French or English, with a maximum length of 6,000 words, including references, bibliography, tables, and graphics.
Revista de Bioética y Derecho
is an open access journal of the University of Barcelona published by the Observatory of Bioethics and Law (OBD). The Journal is indexed, among other, at ERIH PLUS, DOAJ and VLEX. All relevant information regarding the call and the journal is available here: //revistes.ub.edu/index.php/RBD/announcement/view/366